Sunday, October 17, 2010

On to the next baby step

After 3 BFN and lower BBT, On Saturday Morning, AF came. I kind of suspected it was coming as I felt like a bitch last week and I had been fighting cramps all week. So, again, my heartbroke into a million little pieces and I melted into a puddle into the ground. I know what lies in front of me, and I'm not so sure I'm mentally ready to handle it. I will be calling tomorrow to set up a surgery date to have another laproscopy. It will probably be within the next 4-6 weeks if I can get it done that soon. We'll see what happens when I call tomorrow. I guess God has a plan for everything. I know I shouldn't be giving up hope or losing faith, but sometimes it just is really hard to understand why...

My wonderful, loving, bestest DH in the whole world took me for an early present at the Coach Factory Outlet... :)
It might not be our baby yet...but it helps soften the heartache just a little :)

1 comment:

  1. Keeping you in my thoughts today. I know these are definitley difficult times and decisions. So glad you have such a great partner to go through this with...it makes such a difference!

    ReplyDelete