Tuesday, October 11, 2011

31 weeks

How far along: 31 weeks!

Size of baby:Your baby's the size of a squash! He's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month. He's getting so big, he's probably crowding your lungs.Welcome to week 31. Can you believe all five of baby’s senses are fully developed? He also keeps getting smarter. That’s probably good to know, since you might actually feel a little dumb. You’re not! It’s just that many moms-to-be find themselves acting absentmindedly during the third trimester. Some say that “pregnancy brain” isn’t a proven physical ailment, but can you think of another time in your life when you’ve had more on your mind than now? We’re guessing no. That right there is enough of a reason to be so forgetful. From 31 weeks on, you’re bound to feel a lot of the same symptoms -- some may get worse, some may become bearable. And you might start to have more trouble getting around as you get heavier and feel more and more short of breath. Remember not to push yourself too much. It’s good for you and baby to get some exercise, but definitely take breaks to rest as much as you need.

Maternity clothes: Definitely Are a must at this point.

Sleep: Up peeing 2-3 times a night...getting out of bed is quite a chore now.

Best moment of the week: Spending the day on Saturday shopping for our little one and then putting together the nursery. :)

Movement: She's a squirmer! I can feel her when I'm sitting or laying down.

Symptoms:  My body hurts...all my joints are killing me. :(

Food cravings/aversions: Anything Sweet.....

Gender: It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out: My belly button is non existent now!

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: Sleeping normally and not having to pee.

What I am looking forward to: Seeing our maternity photos! :)

Weekly wisdom: I'm the little engine that could...."I think I can, I think I can"

How is Mommy Feeling? This is getting a bit too real...

How is Daddy Feeling? Like we've turned a corner to the homestretch.

Total weight gain? I haven't weighed myself....

The Belly? It's official...I have a big bump ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment