Monday, January 14, 2013

Week 12


11 weeks: Baby is the size of a fig

Your baby is now about as big as a fig. (Length: just over 1 1/2 inches, head
to bottom.)

How far along? 11 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain/loss?  +5lbs 
Maternity clothes?  I have busted out my maternity pants and some shirts. The pants are way to big, but are more comfortable. Best to take advantage of it! 
Stretch marks? None, thank goodness.  
Sleep?  Taking unisom and b6 at night helps me sleep through the night AND prevents me from barfing in the morning! 
Best moment last week? Seeing my baby again! 
Movement?  I Nothing as of yet....
Food cravings? Let's see: Indian food and....honey combs cereal. I did buy pickles because they sounded good. :) 
Gender? Still a BUG! 
Labor signs? Nothing! 
Belly button in/out? In. 
What I miss: Feeling human and not wanting to barf when i sit down to dinner. This evening sickness is OLD. 
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we are having!!! 
Milestones: Going to Vegas this week! :) Babymoon! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! :) Hope your evening sickness wears off soon. Almost to the second trimester already. Wow. So excited for your growing family!

    ReplyDelete