Saturday, December 18, 2010

Next baby steps

AF came on with a vengence yesterday. That means we are definitley not pregnant. I could sit and throw myself a pity party, but I know that will not do my soul any good. I am choosing to move forward and we now what we must do. I start my journey of IVF tomorrow. I go for my day 3 FHS blood work. I'm hoping that my 9.7 level has gone down a bit. I did some reading on Wheatgrass and started drinking it about 4 days ago. It really is not as disgusting as it sounds, believe it or not. It gives me A LOT of energy and is a natural appetitie surpressent. :) It's supposed to bring the horomone levels down, so, if that is what will help, I will keep on drinking it! Plus there are other great benefits to it. I figure it can't kill me, so I drink up every morning!

So, this holiday season, we can rest a little easier knowing that we have aplan and it starts now. :) It's not what we would have chosen if we did get the choice, but since God seems to have a different plan for us, we choose to have a family and this is the means we are given to do so.

Merry Christmas everyone and may you have a blessed holiday with friends and family!

1 comment:

  1. You've been in my thoughts the last couple of days. I was so hoping to hear different news, but am looking forward to great things for you as the new year starts. You have such a great attitude about everything, and it WILL happen for you! 2011 is your year! Sending our love and prayers...

    ReplyDelete