Monday, December 27, 2010

A plan for 2011

I'm not entirely sad to see 2010 go. It wasn't a bad year by any means, because we have the love and support of our friends and family. Things just didn't quite materialize as we had thought. There are bigger plans for us, and we are looking forward to what life has in store for 2011!

We are starting the IVF process. I went for my day 3 blood work and my FSH levels dropped from 9.7 last month to 8.0! The wheat grass must be working! I will continue to drink my yummy cocktail in the morning. With a little bit of apple juice, it's palatable. I've definitely tasted worse!

So, I've been taking my birth control pills and I stop those on the 2nd! :) I start ultra sounds and shot and then we have a tentative date for our retrieval and transfer at the end of the month. I won't lie, it's EXTREMELY scary, because we WILL be pregnant. That's something we've never had before....

I'm putting all of this into a higher power's good will, because I know that if I spend the time focusing my nervous energy on it, I'm bound to go crazy! I will be focusing on my birthday, husband, family, and schoolwork.

Happy 2011 all! :) We are so very blessed for all of your prayers and positive thoughts and comments. Without your love and support, this journey would be a very long and lonely one! We love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment