Tuesday, July 26, 2011

20 weeks means we're halfway!! :)

How far along: 20 weeks!

Size of baby: 
Baby's now the size of a cantaloupe! Baby gulps down several ounces of amniotic fluid every day, both for nutrition and to practice swallowing and digesting. And, these days, those taste buds actually work! Studies show that after birth, babies respond best to tastes they've already had via amniotic fluid. Meaning, think about what you'd like your future child to eat as you prepare your own lunch.
 
Maternity clothes: I love how my pants fall down....the stretchy is great, but falls down!

Sleep:
Sleeping MUCH BETTER with the aid of some benadryl!

Best moment of the week:
Having Patrick feel her move for this first time :)

Movement:
  She's been miss flippy!

Symptoms:
I'm actually symptom free at the moment. :)

Food cravings/aversions:
Sweets!

Gender:
It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out:
Still an innie! :)

Stretch marks:
Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss:
Still Tequila!

What I am looking forward to: 
Decorating the nursery :)


Weekly wisdom: I'm enjoying the days when the weather cools off!

How is Mommy Feeling? 
Excited to have reached the halfway point!

How is Daddy Feeling? 
It was amazing to feel her move :)
:)
Total weight gain? 
6 pounds so far.

The Belly? 
I finally have a little bump. :)

What I'm looking forward to?
The nursery and getting the baby furniture in!

No comments:

Post a Comment