Saturday, September 24, 2011

28 weeks,,,,Third Trimester begins!

How far along: 28 weeks!

Size of baby: By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.

Maternity clothes: Definitely Are a must at this point.

Sleep: Not the greatest with leg cramps and getting up to pee at 1, 3:30 and 5:30....it could be better.

Best moment of the week: Celebrating at the Winters shower :)

Movement: She's a squirmer! I can feel her when I'm sitting or laying down.

Symptoms:  None really...just really bad muscles cramps and I can feel the poor circulation starting....

Food cravings/aversions: Anything Sweet.....

Gender: It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out: A bit shallower!

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: Sleeping normally.

What I am looking forward to: A night out with our friends tonight :)

Weekly wisdom: Prenatal massage is enough!

How is Mommy Feeling? Still stressed...I need to relax....

How is Daddy Feeling? Excited about taking pictures of the baby with his new DSLR camera!

Total weight gain? 15 pounds so far my scale....

The Belly? The small bump has expanded! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment