Wednesday, September 28, 2011

29 weeks....

How far along: 29 weeks!

Size of baby: Baby's now the size of a squash! Baby's energy is surging, thanks to white fat depositing beneath his skin. And since he's growing so fast (weight will triple by birth), things are getting kind of cramped in the womb. What all this means for you: Get ready for some more kicks and jabs to the ribs.

Maternity clothes: Definitely Are a must at this point.

Sleep: Leg cramps have subsided...but it could be better.

Best moment of the week: Feeling her so active throughout my day!

Movement: She's a squirmer! I can feel her when I'm sitting or laying down.

Symptoms:  Started with some heavy fatigue....

Food cravings/aversions: Anything Sweet.....

Gender: It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out: My belly button is almost non existent now!

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: Sleeping normally.

What I am looking forward to: My hubby's birthday, our Corbin baby shower and the UM football game!

Weekly wisdom: Oh to have my old body back....I'm ready!

How is Mommy Feeling? Feeling the pressure of the clock ticking down!!

How is Daddy Feeling? Excited for our next shower and looking forward to putting more baby items together. 

Total weight gain? I haven't weighed myself....

The Belly? It's more than a little bump now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment