Saturday, February 16, 2013

Can I just feel human again?

Here we are at 16 weeks. I wish I could say I was feeling better, but I'm still battling morning/all day sickness. I've had a perpetual cold which has made it impossible to feel human! In fact last week I ended up with a sinus infection that was the worst pain I've felt in my head. I couldn't even open my mouth!!! Then we ended up at the Ob's office because I had an allergic reaction to the antibiotics...itching. Thought it was that dreaded cholestasis showing up WAY to early. But, Here I am, 16 weeks, and patiently waiting to find out if it is a boy or girl at our 2:30 ultra sound on March 6th! :) I'm excited...I'm hoping for a boy (mainly because I've had way different symptoms that Eleanor) but ultimately will be ecstatic for a HEALTHY baby. The Snoogle has been busted out in bed, and I'm still taking benadryl to make it through the night.  Here's to waiting...

PS. I told Patrick that I'm not doing this whole pregnancy thing again. While I'm beyond grateful that I'm pregnant, I remembered that this is not my favorite state of being...I'm much happier being after the end product!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment