Monday, February 11, 2013

How far along? 15 weeks and 5 days
Total weight gain/loss: 6 lbs
Maternity clothes? Some of my pants and a few shirts. I've not really gained a whole lot yet...
Stretch marks? NO
Sleep: I've been REALLY tired because of this killer sinus infection. It really took me down! I'm tired of being sick!! 
Best moment this week: Hearin gthe baby's Heart beat twice in one week. 146 last Tuesday 2/5 and 150 today. :) 
Have you told family and friends: YES!
Movement:  Not yet
Food cravings: I wish I craved things...I want salty things..pickles, etc. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything can at the drop of a hat!! 
Have you started to show yet: YES!
Gender prediction: Hoping for a boy this time...
Belly Button in or out? IN
Wedding rings on or off? On. 
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the time of the day!! :)
Weekly Wisdom: Sudafed is evil...and getting sick while pregnant has to be the worst!!! UGH! 
Milestones: Making it to week 15. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment