Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 3

Well, here I am on day 3 of the Femara. So far, I've not had any side effects other than being extremely tired. I have read that it is not uncommon. Part of it is, I'm not sleeping well at night either. I'm not sure, it's just a pervasive ickiness!

Yesterday Patrick and I met with the Nurse to go over the details of this whole process. Holy CATS are there a lot of stipulations. If it's a Friday and you think it's going to be on a Saturday Call. If it's Friday and you think you're kit will indicate ovulation on Sunday, Call. It's a bit confusing, so hopefully the two of us can figure out WHEN to call...ha ha. The other thing is, I have to not only use the ClearBlue monitor, I have to use the predictor kit as well. Apparently the expensive monitor isn't good? Ack...who knows...I thought it all tested the same darn thing. So here's to peeing on more sticks and more temperature taking.

Tonight is a friend's wedding. I'm looking forward to it, but I'm hoping I can stay awake....I'm still wiped even though I took a nap...go figure. I may need to stop and get caffiene, especially since I'm the DD. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hope the sleepiness is fading! Thinking of you and hoping for good things coming your way very soon!

    ReplyDelete