Sunday, July 25, 2010

Sunshine and hope


We are back from our lovely vacation! When the above view is your view everyday, and you can walk the shoreline hand in hand with the one you love, nothing gets better than that! It was a much needed escape from the everyday realities. My problems seemed to melt away! Spending time with the love of your life, and your two best friends is great medicine for the soul!!

Now that we are back, I started my period. It seems like it does that after flying. We thought this was going to be the week, but it's ok, because we are back to the beginning again. We go on Tuesday to Dr. to find out the next steps.

It is amazing, because as I write this, I've heard of more stories over the past few weeks of friends and family struggling to conceive. I feel that if we can be open about our journey, it will help break the silence that this journey is easy for everyone, or least it appears easy. I think the support and love that we have gotten from those we have shared our new journey with has been overwhelmingly positive, and for that we are forever grateful. Here are to the baby steps we will learn about on Tuesday...

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog! I hope this will be a great tool for you as you guys as you navigate your "baby steps" to parenthood. (Love the title by the way!) I so hope that you will find success soon...and I'll be following and praying for you along the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth and Patrick, this blog is a great idea! I can't imagine a couple more deserving of a child. Nick and I will be praying for your success in having a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keith and I will be here. We love you both!

    ReplyDelete