Monday, August 9, 2010

8 9 10



Today is 8-9-10....and our stick FINALLY has a happy face! So tomorrow is the big day....and then the waiting game continues again! :) So day 15 proved to be the big day! I can tell that I have been on meds, because my abdomen feels bloated with a lot of pressure. I'm sure that it'll go away, but I can definitely tell my body is not "itself".

This weekend was filled with lots of laughter! I spent it with my family since it was my Aunt and Uncle's 40th Anniversary. It really is good for the soul to spend time with your family. When it comes down to it, they are what you have!

Here's to the baby steps tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Hoping for great happenings tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo the prayers for Monday worked! Sending more thoughts your way for tomorrow and the days ahead! :)

    ReplyDelete