Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's about freakin time!

Things have been going good. I've been for my second and third acupuncture appointments. This last appointment the girl put the needles in my ears to help balance out my hormones. It must have worked because I started my period the next day! I also have obtained some Chinese herbs. I can only describe them as "gagalicious." I have to do 11 scoops a day and can do it twice a day. I literally have to dissolve it in warm water, plug my nose and down it in as little time as possible, and then chase it with some sore of juice. As of late, my chaser has been raspberry lemonade. The things we are willing to do to get pregnant is astonishing!My next appoitnment is next week, and I look forward to those appointments. I leave serene and hopeful that my body is ready for the IVF.

The other good news it, I started AF. Thursday I could tell my body was gearing up, despite my BBT being all over the board. So on Friday, I called the doctor's office and went in for an u/s. I had prepared myself that the cysts were still going to be there, and that this wasn't going to be the appointment that we were given the green light. The DH and I had even talked about pushing all this infertility crap off until May or June, to give ourselves an emotional break from it all. I get all ready for my u/s, and well whattya know, NO CYSTS! I couldn't believe it! I called my DH husband first, and then my SIL, and then my mom. I was SOOOO happy! It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders! I could finally be ready for the IVF.

The plan now is to wait until I ovulate during this cycle, and then go on estrogen as soon as the blood work confirms the ovulation. Then, when I started my next cycle, we are good to go for the IVF. It's all a little scary, and it looks like we might have December babies after all (even after I gawked about it...but I guess I'm a December baby and my friend had December Babies, so I've changed my thinking that December is a miracle month for little blessings! :)) Plus, I've learned that NOTHING can control the will of God and mother nature!

Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment: