Saturday, May 7, 2011

8 Weeks

How far along: 8 weeks!

Size of baby: Baby's now the size of a raspberry! Baby is growing like mad, putting on about a millimeter every day and continuing to straighten out in the trunk. Though you can't feel it yet, baby is moving those little arms, legs, and (now only slightly) webbed fingers and toes like crazy.

Maternity clothes: I've actually not gained any weight yet. I'm still at 168 pounds. :)

Sleep: I  have had some insomnia, but my acupuncturist recommended "Calm Forte" a natural sleep aid, and let me tell you, it's been working!!

Best moment of the week: My all day sickness! Means the baby is doing what it's supposed to!

Movement: None yet! 

Symptoms: Extreme exhaustion and feeling pukey all the time. It's all worth it though!

Food cravings/aversions: Let's see, I craved subway...and guacamole...

Gender: We decided that we would like to find out :)

Belly button in or out: Still an innie! :)

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: Blue cheese....

What I am looking forward to: My next u/s appointment! :)

Weekly wisdom: It's okay to not LOVE every second of being pregnant...there are no pregnancy police and God is busy just being happy for what he has helped you create. So cut yourself a break! :) (I stole this from my friend Lyndsay...because well, I lived by this wisdom this week!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment