Thursday, April 28, 2011

Welcome Baby Winters!


We would like to introduce our 7w old tater tot, Baby Winters!

We are very relieved and excited to meet our little one for the first time! :) The BUG (Baby of Unidentified Gender) measured at 7 weeks exactly and had a heartrate of 145bpm. We were told IVF babies tend to measure on the small side, which I am AOK with! :) ( Our tater tot is only 2 days behind our conception date which isn't small at all :))

I can resume normal activity, and enjoy being pregnant! Our BUG is snug as a rug, and we couldn't be happier!

It didn't hit me that this all happened, until i got in the car, and heard "Haven't Met You Yet" by Michael Buble.

"I guess it's half timing, and the other half's luck
Wherever you are, whenever it's right
You'll come out of nowhere and into my life

And I know that we can be so amazing
And, baby, your love is gonna change me
And now I can see every possibility

And somehow I know that it'll all turn out
You'll make me work, so we can work to work it out
And I promise you, kid, I give so much more than I get
I just haven't met you yet"

We go back in 2 weeks for our next ultrasound on the 12th at 4:15. We are hoping then to hear the  heartbeat, and then we can graduate to the OB. We are looking at several in the area and will make a choice soon :)

Extreme exhaustion has set in, and I'm ready to go to bed right now. Maybe if I go to bed now..I can watch the royal hoopla in the morning.. ;) hee hee..

This is a HORRIBLE picture, but here I am at 7W. No baby bump, just belly fat ;)

3 comments:

  1. whoooo hoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful BUG!!!!! You look awesome! Congrats to the Winters Family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Beth and Patrick!!! Can't wait to see you some time this summer so I can give you a big ole hug!!

    ReplyDelete