Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Week 11!

How far along: 11 weeks!




Size of baby: Baby's now the size of a Lime! With real finger and toes, the baby is growing more each day!


Maternity clothes: Not yet!


Sleep: I've been having so WEIRD dreams lately...


Best moment of the week: Graduating from the RE! We get to go to an OB!!


Movement: None yet! But the baby was an acrobat during the ultrasound!!


Symptoms: Extreme exhaustion! Still, and some random puking



Food cravings/aversions: hmm...Baked Cheetos and iced tea


Gender: We decided that we would like to find out :)



Belly button in or out: Still an innie! :)



Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!



What I miss: A cold maragarita made by my dad....


What I am looking forward to: My next u/s appointment on Wednesday June 1st


Weekly wisdom: It's ok to take a day and relax. I realized I cannot work myself into the ground. I just don't have the same stamina when I'm preggers...

"Hi World! I was just so active that the Dr couldn't get a great picture of me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment