Wednesday, June 1, 2011

12 weeks!

 My 12 week bump!!

 The baby was sleeping! 

Sleeping on the belly!

How far along: 12 weeks!

Size of baby: The baby is a size of a plum! The fetus now measures about 2.5 inches from crown to rump and weighs between three-tenths of an ounce and half an ounce. It is fully formed, from tooth buds to toenails, and your baby's job now is to continue getting larger and stronger for the rest of your pregnancy. With the most critical development behind the fetus, the chance of miscarriage drops considerably after this week.

Maternity clothes: Not yet!

Sleep: Been doing OK! Sleeping like a baby!

Best moment of the week: Feeling a little flip!

Movement: A little flip one night!

Symptoms: Extreme exhaustion! STILL!

Food cravings/aversions: Radishes!

Gender: We decided that we would like to find out :)

Belly button in or out: Still an innie! :)

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: Having lots of energy!

What I am looking forward to: Seeing Michael Buble next week!!!
Weekly wisdom: Family is amazing!! I can't wait to have my own! 

No comments:

Post a Comment