Thursday, June 9, 2011

13 weeks!

How far along: 13 weeks!

Size of baby:   Baby's now the size of a peach! Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

Maternity clothes: I bought comfy shorts and a belly band.

Sleep: I got a Snoolge! :) 

Best moment of the week: Singing "Haven't Met You Yet" at the baby's first Michael Buble Concert!

Movement:  My uterus is on the move!!

Symptoms:Just tired!

Food cravings/aversions: None at the moment

Gender: We decided that we would like to find out :)

Belly button in or out: Still an innie! :)

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: Having lots of energy!

What I am looking forward to:Being done with the school year!!!

Weekly wisdom: Sleep, I don't think I can get enough of it right now!

We decided on baby furniture. We are going with the Urband Collection by Munire. :) Here is a picture. 
In addition, we are going to do a Tigger/Pooh theme. I have to go to BUY BUY BABY and get the border so I can get paint colors. :) We are also going to be getting new carpeting in the upstairs, which is exciting since the stuff we have now is kind of crappy! :)
I also love this video! I might steal the idea! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment