Wednesday, June 22, 2011

15 Weeks!


How far along: 15 weeks!

Size of baby:
  Baby's now the size of a naval orange! Continuing the march toward normal proportions, baby's legs now out-measure his arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably can't feel the movements just yet.

Maternity clothes: Still wearing my own clothes, with a mix of tops and shorts. :)

Sleep:
Having bad dreams about miscarrying. :(

Best moment of the week:
Starting the nursery.

Movement:
  Just some pangs and twangs here or there.

Symptoms:
Still just tired.

Food cravings/aversions:
I still can't stand the smell of coffee.

Gender:
We find out in about 3 weeks!

Belly button in or out:
Still an innie! :)

Stretch marks:
Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss:
Tequila!

What I am looking forward to:
Having out carpeting done!!

Weekly wisdom:
Life is good when you don't have to worry about school! :)

How is Mommy Feeling? 
 Excited to get this whole baby process going!

How is Daddy Feeling? 
Wishing he could stay home and help with all the prep work.

Total weight gain? 
 about 3 lbs this far.

The Belly? 
There is a bump, but it is still mostly fat.  My belly sticks out, but I know the baby belly is still under all that blub, so it is kinda embarrassing.

What I'm looking forward to?
Feeling the baby move, hopefully soon. 
Finding out the sex...

No comments:

Post a Comment