Monday, November 1, 2010

Moving right along

I'm feeling much more like myself! I have jeans on and was able to go out for lunch with my sister. :) I'm excited to get back to work, as I miss my boys!

In other good news, I was able to get out IVF consult appointment on Monday the 8th. No time to waste! I think that's my new motto...there is no time like the present because every second that goes by is a precious second of life that we can spend trying to start our family. If that means Patrick and I treat ourselves to a dinner to celebrate our love, calling a friend who is in need of a ear, or pampering myself with a few extra minutes of sleep, then I'm going to do it.

So, I guess after next Monday, we'll have an even clearer path of where we are headed. I'm very excted about the possibilities that lie ahead of us.

Here's to a few more baby steps towards baby(s) Winters! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment