Wednesday, November 24, 2010

On our way

Miracles Shirt

Tuesday was the beginning of our new journey. AF came in the middle of my school day! It was kinda of sad how happy I was to get my period. I had called the nurse on Friday because it was day 38 of my cycle. Apparently the surgery can delay the period, but it came and we were elated! I went for my ultrasound on day 2 yesterday. I laugh because my friend calls the ultra sound "wandy". So to help distract my mind from the uncomfortableness of the whole thing, I laughed at "wandy" while I thought of brownie houses.

This morning I went for my blood work at the hospital. Of course I take Patrick's keys, while mine are in my purse. He had to leave for court to do Pro Bono work.....I rushed home so it ended up working out!

The shots start this evening. I'm a bit nervous, but I think Patrick and I will handle it with grace. It's amazing how much stress this whole process causes on our marriage. Who really wants to disagree over the amount of diluent used?

I'm very thankful this Thanksgiving. Our time will come and I have to put faith in the plan that GOD has for us. Take time to tell those around you that they are loved. Each of us is truly a gift!

Think Positive Bee T-Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment