Tuesday, August 2, 2011

21 weeks

 "What mom? Isn't this my new playroom??"
 
 
How far along: 21 weeks!

Size of baby: 
Baby's now the size of a banana! Baby's digestive system is busy creating meconium (a tarry black substance made of swallowed amniotic fluid, digestive secretion, and dead cells), which will fill the first diaper after birth. And, if baby is a girl, her womb is now stocked up with her lifetime supply of six million eggs (the number will drop to around one million by birth).
 
Maternity clothes: Oh how I need them now! My belly is undeniable!

Sleep:
Sleeping is going ok...I'm up every few hours to pee.

Best moment of the week:
Knowing we are over the half way mark! 

Movement:
  She's been miss flippy!

Symptoms:
I'm actually symptom free at the moment. :)

Food cravings/aversions:
Fruit :)

Gender:
It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out:
Still an innie! :)

Stretch marks:
Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss:
Still Tequila!

What I am looking forward to: 
Putting up the border in the nursery! 


Weekly wisdom: Round Ligament Pain....HURTS!!!!!!! And whoever tells you they LOVE being pregnant, must be a liar ;)

How is Mommy Feeling? 
A bit nervous. I'm ready to hit week 24...


How is Daddy Feeling? 
Looking forward to our first shower and eagerly anticipating the arrival of the furniture
:)
Total weight gain? 
10 pounds so far.

The Belly? 
The bump has expanded! :)

What I'm looking forward to?
Putting the border up in the Nursery :)

No comments:

Post a Comment