Tuesday, August 23, 2011

24 weeks...VIABILITY!!!!!!!

How far along: 24 weeks!

Size of baby: Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's skin is becoming more opaque as the fat starts to pack on. And, thanks to the formation of small capillaries, her newly thick skin is taking on a fresh pink glow.

Maternity clothes: I found a pair of jeans!!!

Sleep: This week the sleep has been eh...I've had to pee a lot and I've had weird achiness when I want to sleep.

Best moment of the week: Getting into my classroom and seeing my coworkers :)

Movement: She's been miss flippy!

Symptoms:  A very sensitive stomach! UGH!

Food cravings/aversions: Nectarines! and Chocolate...which I don't have in the house at the moment..

Gender: It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out: Starting to become a bit more shallow...

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: A good night's sleep...

What I am looking forward to: Our first shower next weekend!

Weekly wisdom: Allow yourself to get help from others. :)

How is Mommy Feeling? Excited to start a new school year. Glad we hit VIABILITY!!!!

How is Daddy Feeling? Very excited about the shower and especially seeing Scott and Holli :)

Total weight gain? 8 pounds so far by the doctor's office scale!  I haven't weighed myself this past week.

The Belly? The small bump has expanded! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment