Tuesday, August 16, 2011

23 weeks!

 Completed Border
 The start of construction: 8:00
 No cursing :)
 The puppy guarding his little sister
 Sleeping on the "bump"
 22 weeks :)
How far along: 23 weeks!

Size of baby: 
Baby's now the size of a papaya!
Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course. The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!
Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity pants with a mixture of my own tops still. I'm on the hunt for jeans.....

Sleep: Sleeping is going ok...I'm still up every few hours to pee. The snoogle has made a reappearance on the bed too.

Best moment of the week: Getting our nursery furniture :)

Movement:   She's been miss flippy!

Symptoms: Starting to feel a bit more sluggish...maybe it's because I know school is around the corner....

Food cravings/aversions: Nectarines!

Gender: It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out: Starting to become a bit more shallow...

Stretch marks: Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss: Still Tequila! I really want a margarita!

What I am looking forward to:  Our first shower next weekend!

Weekly wisdom: I'm allowed to feel fat even though I'm pregnant.

How is Mommy Feeling? Sad that my summer is coming to a quick end!


How is Daddy Feeling? Highlight of the week: putting the crib together. Lowlight of the week: watching the 1980s birthing video in childbirth class

:)

Total weight gain? 
8 pounds so far by the doctor's office scale!

The Belly? 
The bump has expanded! :) Tanner likes to walk all over it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment