Tuesday, August 9, 2011

22 weeks

How far along: 22 weeks!

Size of baby: 
Baby's now the size of a papaya! Baby's settling into sleep cycles, snoozing about 12 to 14 hours a day. It shouldn't be hard to figure out when -- just pay attention to those kicks as they start and stop.
 
Maternity clothes: I am wearing maternity pants with a mixture of my own tops still.

Sleep:
Sleeping is going ok...I'm still up every few hours to pee. The snoogle has made a reappearance on the bed too.

Best moment of the week:
Putting up the border with my mommy!

Movement:
  She's been miss flippy!

Symptoms:
I'm still symptom free at the moment. :)

Food cravings/aversions:
I really haven't "craved" a lot this week.

Gender:
It's a Girl!!

Belly button in or out:
Still an innie! :)

Stretch marks:
Oh, I've had those before baby!

What I miss:
Still Tequila!

What I am looking forward to: 
Getting the furniture on Thursday! :)


Weekly wisdom: I'm still taking time for me :)

How is Mommy Feeling? 
Getting a bit more tired as the weeks move on


How is Daddy Feeling? 
Looking forward to setting up the nursery and excited to feel her move!
:)
Total weight gain? 
10 pounds so far.

The Belly? 
The bump has expanded! :)

What I'm looking forward to?
Putting the Nursery together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment