Monday, September 20, 2010

Dust yourself off...

This month seemed to be hard to swallow with not having the IUI work. I have felt like breaking down into tears for most of the weekend. On Friday I came home to the most beautiful bouquet of flowers, Indian food, and then a trip to my most favoritest Gelato place.

While my smile seems lost, I know that I will find it. There are many ups and downs in life, and while I am at a down, I can see the light. I know it will not last for long, it never does. I've decided to go back to yoga, at least once a week. The teacher today just had a beautiful aura about her. I felt calmer in her presence. Now, I might be a bit sore tomorrow....and not able to dance, but that's ok! I'm going to work on my physical and spiritual body. I think too, I might go back to our "teen" mass on Sunday evenings. I had lost my earring after going to church yesterday, and when Patrick and I went back to find it, I LOVED the music. It was upbeat, happy, and catchy. It reminded me of why I liked church when I was younger. So, I have two goals. One, yoga, two Church.

So, as a song went when I was elementary school..."Pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again."

2 comments:

  1. Both yoga and church have been two huge sources of strength for me. I hope they are for you as well! I'm so sorry this round didn't turn out differently. When you do see your positive results, it will make everything seem somehow worth it! I know it is coming for you!!! Sending my love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What you use a Natural to over body its more helpful our body.
    Thanks for share are great to use only home remedies.

    ReplyDelete