Friday, September 17, 2010

Lower temps...and feeling hopeless

I have to write this before I start my day. I woke up to a lower body temp and a BFN on my HP kit. :( I'm almost postivie that this means no baby...again. I'm feeling a bit hopeless right now. I go through spurts of feeling like "Yes, we will have a family" to "No, something is still wrong and I need to maybe take a more aggressive approach." I'm wondering if surgery should be my next step. It's not something I want to do, but at the same time, I want to begin my family, so I'm in this catch 22. Do I go forth with another round of meds and IUI or do I request the surgery. I don't want to continue wasting money and time if the surgery will "clean things out" so to speak. I'm so confused and blue that it's hard to think about it. Since AF hasn't teachnically started, I  don't want to call the Dr.'s office since I know the bitchy nurse will "yell" at me. Isn't that terrible? I can't call the Dr. office with my concerns because I feel like I'm going to get scolded. This whole process has me a bit sad today...

1 comment:

  1. So sorry Beth! I know this has you down, but one way or another things always work out. Know that I am thinking about you and praying for you and Patrick during this difficult time. Love from MD.

    ReplyDelete