Sunday, September 26, 2010

Prayers

Please send some prayers our way. The 3rd IUI should bein the next few days....I've come to the conclusion this has to work. God has to have a baby for us. I've acutally not spent a whole lot of time thinking about it, but today it seemed to hit me when we were taking family photos. I yeared for a little one to be in "our" family photo. But, for now, I love my DH and the lazy puppy that is sleeping next to me sweetly on the couch. :)

Prayers and positive thoughts this way are welcome!

2 comments:

  1. Praying for the both of us that this is our month!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so know what you mean about the family photo. There is one in particular from a few years back at Thanksgiving that I always look at and think about the little one missing. Praying that in God's time, our pictures will be complete. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete