Monday, April 25, 2011

First morning sickness?

I had my first bout with morning sickness this AM. It went south as soon as I hit the kitchen to make my toast. I did get in my car and then giggled. After all, isn't this what we have been waiting for? :) I went out and bought myself a lime green binder to start collecting all my paperwork. I also purchased a pregnancy journal and the 40+ weeks journal to help keep track of everything.

It is national infertility awarness week. As a result, I"m going to do my A_Z of infertility.

A - Age at Which you Started TTC: 28

B - Baby Dancing or Sex: Sex

C - Children Wanted: I would love two, but if all I manage to have is one I will be happy. I just want a family!

D - Dogs/Cats/Fill In Babies: My ruppy, Tanner :)

E - Essential Oils/Vitamins: I take a whole bunch! I now take my prenatal, Fish Oil, Vitamin D, and acidophilis

F - Fertility Meds I've Taken: Menopur, Brevelle, progesterone supps, and Fermara

G - Gain, What I have Gained from Infertility: A whole lot a patience!

H - HSG: Yes, gotta love dye filled tubes!

I - Infertile Pet Peeve: People not realizing that anything regarding pregnancy is a sensitive issue

J - Job Title: Special Education Teacher

K - Kids Names you are Afraid will be Taken: NOT TELLING!

L - Lengh of Time TTC - Was 20 months

M - Miscarriages: None thankfully

N - Number of Times you have Swiched REs: None. I trust my RE! :)

O - Overian Quality: Well... I did have a high FSH, but I think I'm in a good place now :)

P - POAS or Wait for AF: I've done both..usually my temps dictated that for me.

Q - Quote from an Obnoxious Fertile: "You just wait..."

S - Sperm: We've got good ones!

T - Time you Tried Naturally - 20 months

U - Uterus Quality: I though it was good, now I am not so sure

V - Vagina: yes, I have one!

W - What Baby Stuff do you Already Have: I have sweaters from my gma, a baby shirt from Harvard and Napa. :)

X - Xtra, Xtra, Hear all about it! I have a blog! Most people know, because I get tired of the "So when are you going to have a family?

Y - Yearly Exam: Yes

Z - Zits: I have always had perfect skin until I started IF meds, now I get a few spots sometimes!

I've almost made it to Thursday at 4:15....Here's to some more waiting!

Oh, and these made me laugh out loud! Who comes up with this????Maybe Patrick would like these cuff links.. :)

1 comment:

  1. Morning sickness is a great sign of a healthy baby!!!! Can't wait to get a post update on Thurs!!!

    ReplyDelete