Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Holy Beta Batman!

All is going well on the baby Winters front. I went for another slew of blood/urine tests this past Tuesday. My beta came back at 2375! It's on it's way up!!


We have scheduled our 1st U/S on Friday 4/22 at 11 am! **EEK!** I'm still in a state of shock and awe at this whole process!


It's been a bit of a struggle, because I am now in this world of "fertiles." After walking in the world of infertility for 20 months, I'm not sure I know how to be pregnant. It's hard because you are now in uncharted territory. It's hard to adjust into this new world. The once strong support system, needs to almost readjust.

The other thing I am trying to be super conscious of is any complaining. I know I'm goingt o have issues, but if God is going to give me morning sickness, I say BRING IT ON! I will puke from my toes! I've waited so long to be creating a little person, that nothing will upset me....well maybe almost nothing!

My new prenatal vitamins are wreaking havoc on my stomach, but I will continue to forge on, sour stomach or not! I will force myself to eat if I need to!

For now, I'm enjoying this new world, and taking baby steps toward the future.

2 comments:

  1. Whooo hooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So exciting!!! I loved being pregnant - even those days that I couldn't get out of bed and could only keep down a fruit smoothie! I'm sure you will love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I know what you mean about not wanting to complain. But, it's ok...you can call me anytime you need to "discuss" your daily comforts of pregnancy. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete