Sunday, April 17, 2011

Nervously awaiting our Ultrasound

So far, these last few days have gone AOK! Minus being a bit tired, I haven't had much to report. That makes me a little nervous, because you keep thinking to yourself  "Is everything still going as planned? Is baby Winters growing like he/she is supposed to?"

It's funny, because when most people get pregnant, their worrying (which probably never existed in the first place) really doesn't take hold. When you spend so many months with heartaches, and then you spend 4 LONG weeks agonizing and worrying about the IVF process, it's hard to really get "comfortable" being pregnant. It sounds silly, and people will say "but you are pregnant now! There isn't much to worry about." While it is true, I'm still PUPO, I feel like I walk on egg shells everyday, partially because I'm in this holding pattern again! By the end of this process, I think I've earned a medal for learning the virtue of patience.

The DH and I are anxiously awaiting that first ultrasound, and trust me, work is keeping me plenty busy.

The newest dilemma is whether or not I continue on with my hiphop class. Since I've never been pregnant before, I don't know the protocol with exercise...There isn't a lot of jumping involved, but it does get my heartrate up. I'm torn and confused. :(

As for now, I'm taking baby steps to get me to Friday.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you both. So excited for you, I could see how nervous you could be. Ask your doctor about the hip hop class

    ReplyDelete