Sunday, March 27, 2011

3 days...is a long wait..so far

Ok, so sitting (well laying) for 3 days, is enough to drive me (and my poor back) crazy! I know everyone says I should enjoy it, but honestly, if you know me, I cannot stand sitting still...even if it's the doctor's orders. I think the worst is, I feel fine. At least when you are sick, you feel crummy enough that staying in bed feel like a good idea! :)

These 3 days have dragged on, and I keep waffling between the thoughts "this worked" to "this didn't work and we are going to have to try try again" which is a bit frustrating. I mean really? this 2 week wait is a bit more stressful, only because I am "PUPO" (pregnant until proven otherwise. The sad part is, this is the closest we've ever been to pregnant, which I should be rejoicing, but on the other hand, this is not a guarantee, so it brings up a lot of worrying and anxiety. I know, it's out of my hands. I need to be patient. Trust me, anything you've thought of to say, I've said it to myself a million times. It just doesn't make the waiting any easier.

I know our time could be right around the corner...but I would just like to state...I hate waiting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment