Friday, March 25, 2011

Transfer Day

At 11:15 today we transferred our 8 cell embryo. All went well and there isn't really a whole lot to report. I am on bed rest today and can resume light activity tomorrow.. Now the 2ww wait begins. We got to see our little tater tot before it was implanted. It brought tears to my eyes since it's been a long journey. We are waiting for them to email us the picture. I will post it as soon as I get it. I would advise signing up for the email alert, since I'm not sure how or when I'll update this. We'll bet getting our blood draw on the 9th of April to find out if this all worked out....so we'll see!!

Keep praying!

1 comment:

  1. Tater tot, I love it :))) I'm sure the next couple weeks will be so difficult as you wait, but hang in there! You have so many friends and loved ones sending you love and prayers!!

    ReplyDelete