Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Writing is on the Wall

Well, I was looking forward to sleeping in today, but alas, we had more blood work and another ultrasound. So up at 7:30 we were, and off to the hospital. The good news is, my lining is still thickening, and I have 3 follies on the right (17, 15.5, and 13) and 4 on the left (all between 12-10) so, we are HOPING to have a harvest of 7. It looks like we will be triggering tomorrow night at 8:30 and our retrieval will be Tuesday Morning at 7:30. I think the stars are aligning because Tuesday is our 4 year anniversary of when Patrick and I reconnected. Things always have a funny way of working themselves out. For now, we continue to pray that our follies continue to grow and strengthen to produce us healthy, harvestable eggs. Then we can put in our next prayer request...until then, we keeping making baby steps toward our goal to have our family.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Beth, so wonderful!!! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. So wild about the Tuesday timing coincidence...I think that's a wonderful sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I remember our trigger day like it was yesterday. :) Don't forget to set about 10 alarm clocks!!! Thinking of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such exciting news! I'll be praying for you two! Good luck on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete