Saturday, March 12, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt!

The DH and I are going on Day 3 of shots. So far he's an AWESOME mixologist and I'm a good pin cushion! The shots hurt more than the ones in December, and I'm thinking it's because we are using more medication that last time. So, we continue to pray for lots of "Easter" eggs to "harvest" in about a week! The anticipation is getting to be a bit overwhelming, but I wouldn't expect it any other way! I have two acupuncture appointments set up for the next week. I was reading an article that said woman who use acupuncture have a 65% more likely success rate for conceiving. I don't want to put the cart before the horse because we need to make sure that we have enough eggs first. Then we have to pray the eggs fertilize. So here is to praying we have more than 5 eggs!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you've already seen this video...but just in case you haven't...
    http://www.vimeo.com/11214833

    ReplyDelete