Sunday, March 20, 2011

8 is GREAT!

Today was another earlier morning with blood work and an ultrasound. My E2 levels are on the rise which is great and my uterine lining is at 6mm! We are scheduled for our retrieval on Tuesday morning at 7:30AM. I need to start taking my antibiotics tomorrow. Today we have 3 shots to do. At 5:00 we have to do the Ganerelix. At 8:30 we have to do our HcG, and at 9:30 we have to do two amps of Bravelle. Then we are IN THE CLEAR!! :) I won't lie, I am nervous about the anesthetic. I don't do well with those drugs...and I'm a bit nervous about the Valium I have to take on Tuesday. I'm contemplating asking if it's really necessary....

So as of today, we have 8 follicles all over 15mm! I am thrilled, because a few days ago, we only had 5. While this doesn't mean we will get all 8, it's a very promising start!

Next Sunday will be our transfer day. I have acupuncture appointments set up for this Monday, and then I'm going to try and go on Saturday next week.

My DH grilled us a GREAT dinner in honor of our trigger! He made blue cheese fillets with zip sauce, asparagus, and onion bread! I'm one lucky girl!! :)

(I love that our purple "IVF" folder is in the background....)


Until then, I'm praying that our follies continue to grow on schedule. The next prayers will be that they fertilize and produce good quality embyos.

A few more baby steps forward...

PS. For all you followers, if you are inclined you can sign up on the right to receive my blog updates via email. :) That way you won't have to guess when I update this thing! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment